Sound off! Let me know what you think

| Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have a few things on my mind and I'm really just hoping I'll get a little bit of feedback so I can make this site more catered to the viewers rather than me just throwing up a recipe for whatever I feel like eating that day. Please take a minute and drop a comment so I can try and get this site headed in the right direction. I want to post stuff you all care about!

So I'm starting to realize some of the stuff I'm making probably doesn't appeal to everyone. I think the most popular recipe so far has actually been the spaghetti and sausage which kind of surprised me. I'm not sure if that means you all enjoy spaghetti, sausage, or what. I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the fact that it only has three ingredients and doesn't really involve much preparation or cooking knowledge.

So the first question is what kind of dishes would you like to see recipes for? Do you want to see something simpler than the past few (the jambalaya and the soup)? Do you want things that are more complex? Do you want things that are cheaper (ramen type dishes)? Do you want healthier recipes? Would you prefer if I took existing recipes I find online and convert them to a recipe you could use in the dorm?

Lastly, has anyone actually tried any of the dishes I've posted so far?

Please take a second and leave a comment so I can try to improve the site.

Thanks again to all those who keep coming back, I hope you're enjoying the recipes.

3 comments:

Allison B. Stagg said...
April 7, 2009 at 6:05 PM

so i just discovered your site, tbone, and i think its great! i am like cooking-illiterate so if you put some easy, healthy recipes up here i would def try them!

morelloanne said...
April 7, 2009 at 7:23 PM

woa. thats alot of questions! let me see...
1) so far you seem to have a good taste in recipes. maybe you could add some desserts though, bc personally i dont cook, but i like to bake! :)
2)def simple dishes, but a few sporadic complicated ones wont hurt, so whatever your little heart desires.
3) see above.
4)cheap. fo sho.
5)healthy would be nice. but you can indulge everyonce in awhile.
6)i think its 6. maybe. idk, but you get it. that dont sound too bad. kinda interesting in fact! but you can throw in some of your own recipes too, bc dude, no lie, that soup was fantabulous!
pineapples.

Thomas Bosch said...
April 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind when choosing what to make.

Post a Comment

Statcounter